I felt a draw to the real estate business for over twenty years but paused my career to raise a family. Although I enjoy spending time with family on the weekends, I’ve been able to fully invest in my true calling, real estate, for over 10 years.
In my time spent in the real estate industry, I’ve gained expertise in short sales and foreclosures, but I enjoy working with luxury homes. In fact, luxury homes are a passion of mine, and I specialize in selling luxury properties. I am pleased to offer my clients high quality, professional services during their real estate transactions and beyond.
I am dedicated to continued growth and learning. I understand the importance of staying current when it comes to new technology, current market trends, and the newest real estate tools. I enjoy learning and technology because I find they keep my mind fully engaged.
When not selling real estate or spending time with family, I love to travel. One day, I hope to add Europe to my travel adventures.
Designations & Awards
- SFR – Short Sales Foreclosure Resource
- e-Pro Certified
- GPS – Global Property Specialist
- CDPE – Certified Distress Property Expert
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- Master Short Sale Certification as a Master Default Intermediary Diploma on March 28, 2013, a rare Master’s Degree honor.